Saturday 5 January 2013

Helen Worth "saddened" by Twitter Hate

Coronation Street's Helen Worth told The Sun North West that she was saddened by twitter hate about her character Gail Platt, after a user said she looked like "E.T"


"It was something I always got as a girl, the kids at school would sometimes nickname me E.T (laughing) I was always a popular girl but was always the odd one out. Having the fans of the street notice my negative side makes me very sad!"

"I love playing Gail and I just act what they want me to act, but the hate does put me down sometimes but I know I have got to get on with it and do it for the fans more than anything!" Helen told a source.

When Helen was part of the Joe McIntyre storyline she also did receive some hate on Facebook, she told TSNW that she read over 400 messages of hate. She was deeply saddened. 

@coronationst_


No comments:

Post a Comment