Wednesday 21 August 2013

Corrie Cast Statements on the Chris Fountain crisis



As most of you will know, Coronation Street actor Chris Fountain was sacked last night by ITV Cheifs as friend unmasked 'rape rapper' to Corrie Bosses last week. It took ITV Bosses all week to come up with a descision to keep or get rid of Chris, and after a long hard think-down Chiefs decided it was the right thing to do, but what do the Cast Members think of this?

Michelle Keegan said:

"I think what he has done is disgusting.... I don't want anything to do with him say no more!" - Digital Spy

Cath Tyldesly said:

"I don't agree with what he did but I won't be horrible to him" - The Sun

Alan Halsall said:

"I agree with the descision but Chris is a good friend of mine and that friendship won't ever be broken, he has done a lot for me on and off the set" - The Sun

These statements were on behalf of what Digital Spy reported.

Do you agree with the descision?

#Yes
#No

@CorrieSpoil

Follow us on twitter
@corriespoil

Instagram
@corriespoil

No comments:

Post a Comment